Key Media Placements
As my career profile illustrates, I’m well-prepared and qualified to meet and exceed your expectations.
Having overseen PR campaigns for Fortune 500 companies and large-scale events spanning the arts, entertainment, education, and nonprofit industries, I’m accustomed to driving projects forward, keeping all stakeholders informed and delivering value – on time and on budget. I possess a versatile and dynamic skill set and a positive attitude. Leading a conference team. Writing. Producing. Developing. Executing and delivering. You name it, I’m excited to do it.
If given the opportunity, I’ll work tirelessly to deliver similar results for your brand and would also bring the following experience and strengths to your business:
Directed all aspects of marketing and public relations for the U.S. Transcendental Meditation Program; Maharishi Foundation and Maharishi University of Management (MUM) online education program; David Lynch MFA in Film; MA in Sustainability Program; and the 2014 MUM commencement campaign for actor Jim Carrey.
Founded, developed and produced the Creative Edge Film Festival, introducing a vibrant new avenue for independent filmmakers, producers, directors and actors to showcase their talents in the Midwest. Acquired partners and sponsors while also managing all logistics, marketing, and PR – resulting in sold-out festival audiences. Currently co-producing a new feature film set in Iowa, with Sony onboard for post-production work.
Served as a producer/PR & media relations point person for nonprofit environmental organization World Tree, helping build a strong working relationship and implement a smooth and impactful brand integration with the Jimmy Carter Foundation and The Carter Center.
Nonprofit veteran experience and business development on the Operation Warrior Shield Board of Directors. Represented WWII Veteran Captain Jerry Yellin until his death in late 2017 and currently co-producing a limited series (with Brain Frankish of “Field of Dreams” and writer Dan Gordon) based on his remarkable life. Represent Veterans nonprofit Heaven and Earth Oasis for their annual fundraiser. Deep relationships with all branches of the U.S. Military and The White House. Represented Olympic Athlete Anita DeFrantz, who serves as International Olympic Committee VP.
As the Director of Communications, showcased an arts-based nonprofit that developed into an innovative leader on the Arizona culture scene, driving all communication strategies and building partner relationships. Represented the Town Of Carefree, Arizona for their fall and winter events. Served for one year as a member of the Board of Advisors for Valley of The Sun (Desert Foothills) YMCA.
In me, your business would gain a diligent, goal-oriented professional who excels at building strong relationships with clients, team members and the community to lead projects to desired results.
I welcome the opportunity to further discuss opportunities in detail.
- Public Relations & Branding
- Marketing, Digital Media Strategy
- Research & Business Development
- Original Content & Social Media
- Event Planning & Production
Offices in Los Angeles, CA and Scottsdale, AZ.
Key Media Placements and Press Releases
- Dan Gordon: The Hollywood Reporter
- Cryptic Rock Magazine, False Mirror Film
- The Clarendon Hotel AZFamily3/CBS5, Phoenix
- Good Morning LaLa Land (National digital TV show) Don Brown
- Blogtalk Radio: Don Brown and Tracy McCormick
- Thrive Global, Don Brown and Heaven & Earth Oasis
- U.S Veterans Magazine November 2018: Heaven and Earth Oasis
- People Magazine, Jerry Yellin
- AZ Space Capsule (Jack Millard), Daily Mail: story went viral worldwide within 48 hours of pitching.
- Jerry Yellin The NY Post
- Actress Scarlett Johansson for Operation Warrior Shield
- Jack Millard, Scottsdale.com
- Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation/Creative Edge Master Shop Licensing Agreement
- VP Olympic Committee, Anita L. DeFrantz: Around The Rings
- Anita L. DeFrantz: Black Journal
- When In Rome II Band, Huffington Post
- Music Video, Mysteries of Love from Blue Velvet (David Lynch, Angelo Badalamenti, KID MOXIE) Also, placed in Pitchfork, Indiewire, Bullet.
- Musician Morgan Englund: Town of Carefree (government client)
- Jill Kimmel, Town of Carefree
- Overland (Luxury Retailer) placement via ALEXA, an Amazon Company
- Jerry Yellin, Pearl Harbor Day, Washington Post
- Jerry Yellin Feature Obituaries:
Washington Post, New York Times, Boston Globe, Air Force Magazine, Jerry Yellin, CBS News
- Jerry Yellin: Des Moines Register
- Creative Edge Film Fest, Film fest I founded, produced and handled all PR, Marketing
- My biggest placement is a tie but I will go with Actor Jim Carrey‘s 2014 commencement speech for the Maharishi University of Management in Fairfield, Iowa, I spearheaded the PR campaign. We were trending 6 and 8 on #Yahoo and #Facebook within 24 hours. My colleagues at The Hollywood Reporter and Yahoo broke the story. Here are the current, measurable results at 12.2 Million #YouTube hits. Listen/View: https://youtu.be/V80-gPkpH6M #jimcarreyishere
The following link are recent videos related to the beginning of what client World Tree created for President Carter: https://youtu.be/wirOanBpr6Y
Branded out “The President Carter Legacy Collection” and secured 95% of the talent (in thirty days) for a virtual Happy 96th Birthday video for President Carter to include: Katie Couric, Dan Rather, Maria Shriver, Tim McGraw, Kristian Bush, Rita Wilson, Duff McKagen, Eddie Vedder, Jerry Cantrall, Sierra Hull, Dickey Betts, Stephen Stills, Jesse Malin, Benmont Tench, Jeff Slate, and sponsors Relish Guitars, Switzerland and Emerald Guitars, Ireland